Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The best Caribbean vacations are the ones that you remember for a lifetime.

photo by thepalmsnegril via PhotoRee


Search Secret Hotels & Save up to 70% off on quality hotels

Why a blog about the best Caribbean vacations?  Well, where do I begin....

My first vacation to the Caribbean was in 1983.  Ever since,  I have been a captivated by the Caribbean.  From the warm tropical sunny weather to the warm crystal clear waters.  There really is no better vacation destination in the world in my opinion.  I still vividly remember the dolphins skimming in and out of the water alongside the bow of our boat.

My wife and I honeymooned in the Bahamas and had the time of our lives, in fact we are headed to St. Thomas in July for our 20th anniversary.  I would live in the Caribbean on a beautiful secluded beach if I could.  But since I can't I am going to write about it.

A challenge in determining the best Caribbean vacation for you is how do you decide which Island to go to?   My good friend is from St. Lucia and he'll tell you "St. Lucia is the place to go" and he is probably right.  For the most part the Islands are very similar, some are hilly, some are flat.  The climate is all about the same, great year-round.  Of course the water is warm year-round, warmer in summer and fall, hence the hurricane season.

So, with such similarity among the islands you have to consider what kind of vacation do you want to take?  Is this a romantic honey-moon or anniversary trip, are the kids coming and do you need a lot of activities to keep them occupied, is night-life important or quiet seclusion?  Are you into diving or sailing or sunbathing?  How about budget?

As you can see the options can be overwhelming, which is always my experience when trying to plan the best Caribbean vacation for me and my wife.

This is why I am writing this blog, to give real practical help so you can make the best choice for you and your family.


2ZUPTGAVUPH6

No comments:

Post a Comment